Thursday, April 8, 2010

Owie

To say that we have an adventurous little boy on our hands is an understatement! Once again we spent the evening at our local Med Point. Brayden was playing in our cupboards in our kitchen tonight, like he always does. He got a hold of the toaster, yanked it down and sliced his fingers open. We raced him to the Med Point where he had to have 3 stitches in his middle finger. It was so rough holding him down, listening to him scream, while the doctor did his work. I had everything in me not to lose it. Why didn't anyone tell me that being a mommy was so hard?? This night wore us all out and our little guy is finally sleeping peacefully. I had to snap a quick picture of my precious little boy, sound asleep, with his owie.


{{Easter pictures to come soon....I promise!!}}

No comments:

Post a Comment