Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter 2010

I know, I know....I'm finally posting Easter pictures. There were just so many good, cute ones that I had a hard time deciding which ones to post....and I still have a bunch posted! I just couldn't help it. They are so stinkin' adorable, I just had to post them all!

Easter weekend was a very busy weekend. On Saturday, my in-laws came over for dinner and to visit. We had a great time visiting with them. After that, we went to our Easter service at our church. Brayden did so good sitting though "big" church!

Sunday we had my family over for lunch and Easter festivities. After Brayden's nap, he got to look for Easter eggs and his Easter basket that the Easter bunny hid. He did AMAZING!! We couldn't believe at how great he was at finding the eggs. He found them all so fast! And he found his Easter basket before he even found all the eggs! It was so cute! Even Nana and Papa got him an Easter basket! He was so spoiled all weekend and he loved every second of it!!

Eating some candy! Yum!!
Here's one!
I think I found my Easter basket!!
Add another one to my stash!

And another....


My Easter basket! Look at all the toys!!


Whoa!!

My baseball bat!

More candy....

My Easter basket from Nana and Papa....more toys....and candy!!

Milo was helping!

More candy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment