Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mom 2 Mom

This past weekend I went to my very first Mom 2 Mom sale with my mom and dad. I didn't really know what to expect other than from what other people told me. All I knew was that I needed some new stuff for Brayden and I was told that this was how to do it. We showed up a little early and waited out in the cold for nearly 25 minutes. We had some family there to chat with, so that made the time go a little faster. Once the doors opened, it was a mad dash, free for all. You had to know what you wanted and go to get it. This wasn't a place to stand around deciding. Talk about overwhelming!! There were people everywhere! You could hardly get down the aisles! But I will tell you what...this is the way to go! It is like a huge garage sale all under one roof. You don't have to drive around house to house hoping that they will have kids stuff. I got so much stuff for Brayden! Toys, shoes, clothes...it was unbelivable how much stuff I got for the price! Brayden made out like a badit, thanks to his Nana and Papa too! Would I do it again??? Absolutely!!!

Brayden playing in the car that Papa bought for him.

Trying on his goggles from his new tool bench.

Hmm....what I can put in the trunk?

Honk, honk....outta my way!

All set to go....with all my tools!

No comments:

Post a Comment