Monday, March 22, 2010

18 Months and Counting...

Today my little boy is 18 months old....a whole year and a half. I know everyone says this, but where has the time gone? It has been the most amazing year and a half. So many ups and even some downs, but all in all, it has been life changing. This little boy has changed the way I see the world. I love his excitement and wide-eyed wonder at things I used to never take the time to see. I love the faces he makes, the laughter...I love the way he makes me so anxious to get home after work to spend time with him. He is growing up way to fast. I want to savor every hug, every smile, every time he falls asleep in my arms...because I know before too long he will be too busy to play with his toys with his mommy or too grown up to give me a hug. I just pray that he always knows how much his mommy and daddy love him and that he will always have our hearts.

CHEESE!



Being silly! Two paci's at one time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment