Monday, November 9, 2009

Trick or Treat!

Ok, I know. I'm a little behind on my blogging. I can tell too because my pictures that I need to post are backing up! More posts to come soon, I promise!

We had so much fun this Halloween. It was a Halloween Extravaganza at our house! On Thursday night, we had trick-or-treating at my work. So my parents picked up the little guy from daycare and brought him over to trick-or treat. He was a little unsure of it at first, but then figured it out. He loved picking out the candy and putting it in his bag.

Friday night we had a Halloween Block Party in our sub-division. Several houses were decorated and had treats, candy, food, games and crafts for the kids. They even had a hay ride for the kiddos going around the neighborhood. It was cold and rainy and windy that night, but we still had a blast!

Saturday night was trick-or-treating night! My mother and father in law came down to join us. Sean and his dad stayed back at the house and handed out candy. My mother in law and I took Brayden out around the neighborhood. Brayden really got into it with the first few houses, but then got a little excited and tripped while he was running down a driveway and face planted into the concrete. After that he just wanted to be held. But he still loved getting the candy and putting it into his bag!

Overall, we had a great weekend and Brayden got his first taste of Halloween. I think Sean liked it the best since he got to eat most of Brayden's candy! Here are some pictures of our weekend.

Brayden and Nana.
Brayden and Papa waiting to start trick-or-treating at work.

Brayden and Momma decorating his pumpkin.


My little puppy!

I can do it myself Momma!!

Brayden and Grandma.

I like this!

I don't want to hold your hand Momma! I can do this on my own!

Let's go Momma! No time for pictures!

1 comment:

  1. You guys must be getting a high overdose of Cuteness in your home....Brayden is such a heartthrob & then you get Milo! Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete