Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Daddy's Boy

For some reason last night, Brayden was a Daddy's boy. He didn't want anything to do with me. Didn't want me to hold him or play with him....nothing. This is a very rare moment. Lately he has been clinging to me and not letting me more than 2 inches from him. If I try to sneak away to do something and he sees me, it results in a screaming, crying, chasing after me ordeal. I must admit that it was kind of nice because I was able to get dinner made and things taken care of without having to hold him while doing it, but it was kind of sad too, because I love the "being wanted" feeling. Here are a few pictures I snapped of the rare but wonderful moment.

What toy to play with??

Maybe this one?

Resting on Daddy's leg while playing pinball.

Ooh...what's way down in there?

Playing trucks with Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment