Well, I think he might be going to the doctor tomorrow. I have been kind of holding off to see if this is just a cold. He has had a non-stop fever for almost a week now. We cannot get it to break, even with Tylenol and Motrin. Also, he has a bad runny nose and a nasty cough. It is starting to rattle in his chest, so I think it is time to take him in. I'm praying that all is well.
We had a little bit of a scare this past week. Sean was informed at work that they were going to do another round of layoffs. They did one about 3-4 months ago and he was safe then. He found out that they were doing them Tuesday morning between 9 and noon. That was a very nervewracking time! So many prayers went out during that 3 hour time span! Once again, Sean's job was spared although 120 people at his company did lose their jobs. So, he is safe again until next quarter. We are praying that the economy turns around soon so there doesn't have to be another round of layoffs!
Here are some updated photos of the little guy!
With Uncle Chad and Aunt Adie, playing in the yard.
Sleeping in Great Grandma's arms.