Friday, April 17, 2009

Brayden's First Easter

Brayden's first Easter was a busy one! He loved all the attention, but he gets it all the time, so it wasn't any different to him! We started out by finding Easter eggs and his Easter basket at our house. He obviously didn't grasp the concept of looking and finding the eggs or his basket, so mom had to help him out! He loved the eggs and loved to put them in his mouth even more! Then it was off to Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Schiedel's house for a bit. He got another Easter basket from Nana and Papa. After that, we spent the rest of the day at Grandma and Grandpa Fischer's house. It was a fun day for everyone! He passed out in his carseat shortly after we got in the car. Such a busy day for a special little boy!


I found it, I found it!!
Oooh...another one! Hmm...I think I like this candle more!

My Easter basket. A new book and some trucks!

Looking handsome in my new Easter outfit! Mom says that I'm adorable!

Look at me, look at me! I am standing...almost all on my own!

Mmmm...what's this?

Thanks Nana and Papa!

Me and my Aunt Keri!!

No comments:

Post a Comment