Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Coloring Easter Eggs!

We had our first experience with coloring eggs. And of course, Brayden had no clue what was going on. He loved the eggs and the cardboard wraps that went around them. He ended up eating most of the cardboard wraps. I guess it is a good thing we didn't use them! :) He loved looking at the eggs in the dye, but kept wanting to put his hands in the dye. So, it ended up being more of a hassle "helping" him color eggs, so Erin ended up coloring all the eggs. Brayden loved the final outcome! Pretty, colorful eggs!
More to come later on Brayden's first Easter!
Oooh....look at the eggs!
I think I would rather chew on this cardboard thing....


Whoa...look at all the bright colors! I want them!

Dad is trying to hold me back!

No comments:

Post a Comment