Monday, April 6, 2009

Baseball Anyone?

Not a whole lot to report around here. Things are going pretty smoothly for the most part. Brayden is cutting another tooth, which means fevers, ear aches, and sleepless nights. Last night was the worst so far. He woke up around 2am and just wanted his mama. I picked him up out of his crib and he wrapped his little arms around my neck and wouldn't let go. He was holding on so tight. He laid his head on my shoulder and just wimpered. I am so ready for this teething phase to be over. I need some sleep!

In other news, Brayden is now sleeping in his crib...in his own bedroom. Yup, I finally moved him. It was so hard. He did fine, of course, but I didn't. In fact, it has been over a week and I am still having a hard time. I miss him sleeping in the cradle next to me. I felt like he was safe and protected next to me. I could get him quick if I needed to. I could listen to him sleep, listen to him breathe. He is just across the hall, but he seems so far away. I am sure it will eventually get easier, but I am still struggling! My baby is growing up!

He said his first word the other night....Uh oh. :) It was so cute. Sean was laying in bed working on his laptop. Brayden LOVES computers and was trying so hard to "help" Sean on the computer. He hit a button and closed the window Sean was working on. Sean said "uh oh" and Brayden repeated him. He said it 2 more times after that. It was pretty funny. I was kind of hoping his first word would be "mama," but no such luck.

We are so ready for spring and warmer weather to get here. We have taken a few walks when the weather was nicer. Brayden LOVED it! He just sat in his stroller taking in everything around him. Occasionally he would squeal or giggle...mostly at Milo running around in front of him. He did not want the walks to be over. I am sure we are going to be spending a lot of time outside this spring and summer!

Here are some updated pictures of Brayden!



See my tooth??

No comments:

Post a Comment