Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Something New

Conner had his 4 month well check last week. I am happy to report that he is a healthy, growing, big boy! He weighed 17lbs 7oz (90th %) and was 26 inches long (75th %). Our pediatrician had asked me if he acted interested when we were eating. I hadn't really paid that much attention to it previously. She said we could start trying cereal with Conner if he was acting interested. I thought to myself that he is only 4 months old and how interested could he act about us eating. Well, that night I paid closer attention to him while we were eating and he was so excited and interested in us eating, that I thought he was going to crawl on the table and come get some food. So later that week I went out and bought some cereal for him. That night I made some up for him and sat down to feed him. He was so excited, his arms and legs were flailing! Although when he got his first taste, he was not so excited anymore! I got a couple spoonfuls in his mouth before he started gagging. Tonight was his 3rd night with the cereal and every night we keep getting more and more in him before the gagging starts!
Mmmm....what is this??
Ummm...I don't think I like this anymore!
What is this stuff Mommy??

No comments:

Post a Comment