Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pick Me! Pick Me!

So there is this photographer, Brittani Renee, and her work is AMAZING!! I have always admired the photographs she takes and have always wanted our pictures taken by her. When Brayden was born, the money just wasn't there to spend on a photography session. The same when Conner was born. So when an opportunity came up to possibly win a free session by her, I was ecstatic! When I learned what the details were, I was a little deflated. You had to write a story, any story, and why you wanted the session. Then people vote to pick the best story. The first thought in my mind was that I had the perfect life....2 happy and healthy boys, a loving husband, a good job, a new home. I didn't know what I would write about to make people vote for my story. Unbeknownst to me, my sister knew how much I wanted our pictures taken by Brittani and knew my hesitation on writing a story. So she wrote up a story and submitted it for me. The story made me cry. My sister is amazing! So now we need your votes!!! I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to win this, so please help me out!!! Here is what you need to do:
1.) Go to Brittani Renee Photography facebook page and "Like" it.
2.) Click on this link and select the picture of my family. Read the wonderful story my sister wrote for me and then at the bottom, click "Like." That gives me a vote!
3.) Share this with all of your family and friends and help me win this contest!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment