Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Three years ago today, Sean and I began our life together as Mr. and Mrs. Fischer. It has been the best 3 years of my life. When we got married, my sister was the Maid of Honor. She had a line in her speech that speaks so true. She said "Years from now, may you look back on this day, your wedding day, as the day you loved each other the least." When she said that, I thought that I could never love Sean more than I did right then, in that moment. But Erin's quote has rang true these last 3 years. I fall more in love with him as each day passes.

So much has happened these last three years. I have moved from Michigan to Indiana and back to Michigan, we have built a new house, gotten a puppy, had a baby...Wow! Life is good.

Thank you so much for these past three years Sean! You have made me the happiest woman ever. I am thrilled that I get to spend the rest of my life with you. I look forward to another 90 years together!






1 comment: