Wednesday, July 1, 2009

9 Month Check-Up

Brayden had his 9 month well check last Wednesday. He is healthy as can be! He weighed in at 22.5 pounds and is 31.5 inches long. His weight is in the 75th percentile and he is still off the charts for his length. He is going to be a tall kid, but we kind of already knew that! The pediatrician said that he can start eating grown-up food now, like yougurt, pudding, cheese, ground beef, mashed potatoes, lunch meat, etc. We tried a cheese slice the other night and he was not too fond of it. But those Gerber Puffs...he inhales those! To say he loves those would be an understatement. He cannot get enough of them in his mouth fast enough. We have learned that if we need to go anywhere, bring a bag of the puffs with us, so if he starts fussing we just whip out the bag of puffs and he is happy as a clam. Works like magic!

Brayden's first 4th of July is just around the corner! I am so excited! We are traveling up to Schoolcraft, my home town, for the annual festivities. We are going to the parade that morning and then going to my parents for a cookout and fireworks. I am not sure if Brayden will last until the fireworks, but he will get to experience everything else! I will post pictures of that day next week!

Here are some pictures from this past weekend of Brayden at Sean's baseball game.





1 comment:

  1. Wow! He's getting so big! I can't believe how tall he is! My 3 year old (almost 4) is 41 inches and my (almost...in 2 weeks) 6 year old is 44 inches! To think he's only 9 months old. Although, I have a tall kid, too. Aaron, my oldest, is 10 and is 5 foot 2. Most of his friends barely come up to his shoulder! Have a great 4th weekend. I'm sure little one will enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete