Sunday, March 22, 2009

We Have Teeth!

My baby has a tooth! Can you believe it? A tooth! It is so adorable! I knew it was getting close because the last Dr. visit we had, our pediatrician said that it should be any time. I was curious earlier this week and so I felt around on his gums. And there it was, on the bottom gum. A little tooth poking through the gum. He hasn't been fussy, hasn't had a fever....all the signs they say accompanies the first tooth. Nothing....just a happy baby...as always. He won't let us see it though. Everytime we go to take a look, he closes his lips and turns his head away. It is actually pretty funny. The only way we can see it is if he is laughing. I really want to get a picture of it to post on here. I will keep trying and as soon as I get one, I will post it here!



I love my sweet potatoes! Yum!!

All done!

Even the container is yummy! :)

Me and My Papa in our baseball caps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment