Thursday, August 13, 2009

Nothing New

Not a whole lot going on right now. Our busy summer is finally slowing down. A few more weekends of Sean's baseball games and we are home free. I cannot wait. This summer has flown by. It is hard to believe that fall is right around the corner.

And with fall right around the corner, another milestone is quickly approaching. Brayden's first birthday is a mere 5 weeks away! Eek! My baby is going to be 1?!? What?!? Where did this past year go? He can't be one already! He is growing up way, way too fast. He makes me laugh everyday. His facial expressions say it all. He definitely inherited that from me! My sister teases me all the time of my many expressions. He is also very vocal. Constantly asking us "what's that?" and saying "yeah" to everything we ask. Not only is he walking on his own, he is literally running. You can't keep this boy down. Crawling is too slow for him, so he is only on his feet any more. He keeps us hopping! He is definitely the light of our lives!

Bathtime! Daddy put bubbles on my head!



Daddy and Brayden watching PraiseBaby.

No comments:

Post a Comment