Thursday, May 28, 2009

Brayden's First Camping Trip

Warren Dunes....here we come! Sean, Brayden and I made the trip out to the dunes for a day for some sunshine, family and friends. We had a blast! And to say that Brayden loved it was an understatement. In fact, he screamed almost the whole way home. Mom and Dad, Erin, Chad, Grandma and Grandpa were all out there for the weekend camping. The Walden's also made the trip to enjoy the beautiful weather. We played out in the sun, went for a bike ride, tooks some walks, made some good food over the camp fire, and my favorites....s'mores! Brayden is definitely going to be a camping guy! Here are some pictures from our day!
With Nana and Papa and their new coffee mugs.

Going for a bike ride....with some Dr. Pepper. Thanks Uncle Chad!

Me and Momma ready to go.

Playing with my new ball with Aunt Erin.

My new camping chair! Just my size!

Chilling with GiGi.

No comments:

Post a Comment