Thursday, February 24, 2011

34 Weeks

Today marks the 34th week of my second pregnancy. I cannot believe how fast the time has gone. It is crazy that there are only 42 days left. According to my weekly email from BabyCenter, he is approximately 4 3/4 pounds and almost 18 inches long. But if this one is anything like Brayden, he weighs twice that by now! Since Brayden was so big, we are going to have an ultrasound between 37 and 38 weeks to see how big he is. If he is measuring big, they will start the induction process. So it could even be earlier, which would be okay with me! :)

Brayden is really starting to talk about his "baby brudder" a lot. He gives him hugs and kisses my tummy all the time. He is constantly saying that he is going to have a baby brother today and that he loves his baby brother. He keeps asking me when the baby is going to come. Brayden is going to be a great big brother! I can't wait for them to meet each other!

Here are a couple tummy shots that Sean took of me tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment