Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Double Whammy

This past Sunday was a double whammy for me. It was both Mother's Day and my 30th birthday! What a crazy, fun, busy weekend.

My husband and family spoiled me so much! On Saturday we went up to my parents for a cook-out and family time. On Sunday, my husband made me a great breakfast, a birthday cake, took me out to dinner and shopping and got me a great gift that only true scrapbookers would enjoy! :) It was such a great weekend. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and family!

This was also my second mother's day. Being a mom is such an amazing thing. I never imagined what joy one little guy could bring to my life. His laughter and energy are contagious. I can't wait to get home from work at the end of the day and spend time with him. He is such a blessing and joy. I am so glad that I have him in my life which gives me a reason to celebrate Mother's Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment