Monday, September 28, 2009

Birthday Party Time!

What a crazy week we have had! Birthday, the zoo, a party....whew! So much fun though!

Ok, here are the birthday zoo pictures, birthday presents, and birthday party pictures I promised. I know there are a ton...but I couldn't narrow it down anymore. I took at least 200 pictures! First time mom...I know, I know. So I thought I would share the good ones with you. Enjoy!

Zoo...here we come...

Brayden watching the Bengal.


Watching the leopard with Daddy.
Visiting Aunt Erin at work and helping her get her report done.
Playing with my new workbench with Daddy.

Mowing and sweeping...at the same time.

Working on the work bench again...

Playing in my new ball pit.

Two points for Brayden!

Opening a big present!

Put it together faster!!


My new toybox that Great Grandpa made! Yay!

Oooh...what can this be?
I can't wait anymore! Hurry up and sing!

Cupcake time! Yum!!

Watching the Michigan game in my new jersey with my Papa!

Thanks Uncle Chad and Aunt Erin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment